We Are Passionate Toy Creators
We’ve been coming up with new ideas that bring kids and families together for over 35 years! This passion leads us to attack the day ahead like there is no tomorrow. We are focused on conquering the competition as one team, overcoming obstacles with creativity and lending a hand to those in need. Above all, we are a Creative Company where positivity, fun and great ideas are at the core of who we are!
• Generous Benefits – Medical PPO & HMO, Dental & Vision PPO, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, & 401(k) Match
• Growth opportunities and recognition programs
• Paid time off
• Opportunities for growth-oriented “fun days”
• Employee Referral Bonuses – the best source of new employees is from within! And we pay for that!
JOIN OUR TEAM
Working at Strottman is not a job, it’s a lifestyle! We are always looking for passionate, creative and hard-working individuals to join our team. If you are interested in joining our team please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com. If applying for any of our open positions below, please send a resume and cover letter along with any additional materials the position asks for.
Creative Director – Premium Toy Division
The Creative Director brings a spirit of innovation and leadership to creative excellence with emphasis on strategically smart creative thinking and ideas including direction for the development and execution of world-class promotional toys and other playful products for all Atlanta-based clients.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Creative, your duties will include:
- Focusing on the development of the key creative insight/platform “big idea”. Ensures that effective results are driven and applied to the client partner’s business and brand
- Hands-on creative development and brainstorming of promotional programs themes, concepts and toy premiums for client objectives, strategies and requirements
- Delivering dynamic “live” presentations of the creative work for existing clients as well as new business prospects. Is the presentation “front-person” for all things creative in Atlanta
- Proactively demonstrating break-through thinking, pushes the boundaries, looks for new ideas, fresh approaches, latest product innovations and graphic styles. Doesn’t rely on the “tried and true.”
- Leadership inspiration and supervision of Creative Team: motivates, mentors, makes ideas better and manages creative costs to budget
- Partnering with Account and Engineering leadership to ensure effective teamwork
- Partnering with Business Development on new business prospects
Working for Strottman is more than just a job, it’s a career. We are looking for passionate, self- starters that are “Nice Pirates” and can keep the code of Creativity, Urgency, Trust, Respect and Commitment! So, if you are ready to work for a positive, high-energy team read on.
The health of our employees is of utmost importance. Because of this, Strottman’s policy during this time is for employees to work-from-home, where possible.
- Bachelors in Design, Illustration or Industrial Design and 10-15 years’ experience designing and directing all aspects of the creative project lifecycle including both traditional print and digital; 3-5 years in a supervisory role.
- Experience at an agency, design studio, or toy company working on national kids/family brands
- Understands how to design new products and programs according to client brand strategy
- High energy and ability to have fun
- Must have Product Development experience with toys
- Proven ability to deliver and inspire great creative product on strategy
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple projects at once, while keeping strict deadlines
- Experience managing freelance resources and budget
- Must be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Presentation Programs; familiarity with 3D design programs a plus
Applicants who meet the above qualifications are invited to forward their resume/portfolio: Ben Carlson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include samples from your portfolio or link to your website.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.