We Are Passionate Toy Creators
We’ve been coming up with new ideas that bring kids and families together for over 35 years! This passion leads us to attack the day ahead like there is no tomorrow. We are focused on conquering the competition as one team, overcoming obstacles with creativity and lending a hand to those in need. Above all, we are a Creative Company where positivity, fun and great ideas are at the core of who we are!
• Generous Benefits – Medical PPO & HMO, Dental & Vision PPO, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, & 401(k) Match
• Growth opportunities and recognition programs
• Paid time off
• Opportunities for growth-oriented “fun days”
• Employee Referral Bonuses – the best source of new employees is from within! And we pay for that!
JOIN OUR TEAM
Working at Strottman is not a job, it’s a lifestyle! We are always looking for passionate, creative and hard-working individuals to join our team. If you are interested in joining our team please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If applying for any of our open positions below, please send a resume and cover letter along with any additional materials the position asks for.
The Account Coordinator is a key role on the client team that works day-to-day with our clients and team to ensure flawless execution of client programs. This role reports to the Account Director(s).
- Account Development
- Delivers superior client service
- Knowledge and/or understanding of the kids and family audience and fast-food industry
- Licensing Planning – Assists in the identification and management of brand-appropriate licensor partnerships with licensor and client
- Active communication with the Client as well as the internal Client Team to maintain quality project management
- Project management of day-to-day activities for a variety of projects from ideation and design/development through in-market execution. This includes proactive project management and focus on continuous improvement for client benefit (and Strottman)
- Works internally with the Client Team to problem-solve complex client issues
- Uses good judgement to make internal and external decisions that serve as a win/win for both Client and Strottman. Knows how to balance client needs with Strottman needs
- Additional duties include office support/management
- Great entry-level opportunity for a new college grad!
- Possess a related bachelor’s degree and 1+ years’ experience in a marketing or advertising agency. Internships are ok.
- Branding experience that includes kids and family brands with a range of different industries and clients preferably including quick service restaurants
- Ability to use “influence” to help guide decisions
- Positive, comfortable with managing details, self-starter and team player
- Strong project management and multitasking skills to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, from start to finish; thinks through all the details
- Superior written/verbal communication, presentation ability and interpersonal skills to interface effectively with diverse client and support groups
- Ability to have fun and not take yourself too seriously
- Experience with digital and social media
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Creative Lead/Director to work out of our Irvine, CA office.
The Creative Lead/Director brings a spirit of innovation and leadership to creative excellence with emphasis on strategically smart creative thinking and ideas including direction for the development and execution of world class promotional toys and other playful products for all Irvine-based clients.
Reporting to the SVP/Executive Creative Director, your duties will include:
- Focusing on the development of the key creative insight/platform “big idea”. Ensures that effective results are driven and applied to the client partner’s business and brand
- Hands-on creative development and brainstorming of promotional programs themes, concepts and toy premiums for client objectives, strategies and requirements
- Delivering dynamic “live” presentations of the creative work for existing clients as well as new business prospects
- Proactively demonstrating break-through thinking, pushes the boundaries, looks for new ideas, fresh approaches, latest product innovations and graphic styles. Doesn’t rely on the “tried and true.”
- Partnering with Account and Engineering leadership to ensure effective teamwork
- Partnering with Business Development on new business prospects
- Partnering with our new Retail Division to come up with new retail toys and games
- Bachelor’s in design, Illustration or Industrial Design and 8+ years’ experience designing and directing all aspects of the creative project lifecycle including both traditional print and digital; 3-5 years in a supervisory role.
- Experience at an agency, design studio, or toy company working on national kids/family brands
- Understands how to design new products and programs according to client brand strategy
- High energy and ability to have fun
- Must have Product Development experience with toys
- Must have a proven ability to present ideas to clients and/or senior management
- Proven ability to deliver and inspire great creative product on strategy
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple projects at once, while keeping strict deadlines
- Experience managing freelance resources and budget
Must be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Presentation Programs; familiarity with 3D design programs a plus