We Are Passionate Toy Creators
We’ve been coming up with new ideas that bring kids and families together for over 35 years! This passion leads us to attack the day ahead like there is no tomorrow. We are focused on conquering the competition as one team, overcoming obstacles with creativity and lending a hand to those in need. Above all, we are a Creative Company where positivity, fun and great ideas are at the core of who we are!
• Generous Benefits – Medical PPO & HMO, Dental & Vision PPO, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, & 401(k) Match
• Growth opportunities and recognition programs
• Paid time off
• Opportunities for growth-oriented “fun days”
• Employee Referral Bonuses – the best source of new employees is from within! And we pay for that!
JOIN OUR TEAM
Working at Strottman is not a job, it’s a lifestyle! We are always looking for passionate, creative and hard-working individuals to join our team. If you are interested in joining our team please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If applying for any of our open positions below, please send a resume and cover letter along with any additional materials the position asks for.
Senior Designer – Atlanta, GA
The Senior Designer is a hands-on position responsible for all aspects of delivering contemporary and compelling POP signage and collateral with clear consumer facing communication.
Reporting to the Creative Director, you will impact bottom-line results by brainstorming innovative ideas, designing new toy promotions and paper based premium products and packaging – taking your ideas from preliminary design concepts and presentation materials through final printed product and collateral. Aside from hands-on work, you will also direct freelance talent in the development, preparation, design and execution of the art elements of any assigned project to deliver projects to required quality levels and budget.
This position works collaboratively with all departments in a client-team environment including Creative/Product Design, Engineering, and Account Service.
COVID-19 Working Conditions:
This position will work in a hybrid, flexible work arrangement. This role will start working remote and come into the office as needed with more regular days/times starting in Fall 2021.
- A natural enthusiasm for great work
- Bachelors in Design or equivalent, and 3-5 years’ experience designing and directing all aspects of the creative project lifecycle including traditional print; Knowledge of printing process Highly preferred
- Page Layout skills and good color sense a must
- Ability to work with a client style guide preferred
- Capability to innovate and design independently as well as brainstorming with a team
- Sketching/Illustration skills highly preferred
- Ability to present work internally or externally to client
- Positive, can-do attitude and effective team-player; must have a good attitude with revisions and feedback
- Consumer of pop culture and everything kids!
- History of working with a product development team
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple projects at once, while keeping strict deadlines
- Experience managing freelance resources and budget
- Must be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Presentation Programs
- Portfolio must show good Graphic design layout and hands-on production skills
Applicants who meet the above qualifications are invited to forward their resume & portfolio. Please include samples from your portfolio or link to your website.